contact us

Home contact us
At NATIONWIDE RELOCATION CENTER our job is to make sure that your move goes off without a hitch. We all know that no one can predict the future. Accidents occur, life just gets in the way and there is nothing anybody can do about it. If we have failed in anyway during our time with you, please take some time to let us know what we did wrong so we can fix it. In order to ensure that we respond as soon as possible to your claim for articles that got damaged as you moved, please take some time to fill out the claim form online that is below. The process is simple. Simply download, save and fill out the damage/loss form at your convenience.

Moving Claim Form for Loss/Damage of Household Goods

The claim form should be mailed to the following address after being filled in:
Nationwide Relocation Center
984 Rt. 9 South
Parlin, NJ 08859
Once your online claim form has been received, you will be issued with a claim number. The claim will be reviewed by your adjuster who will let you know what to do next if anything needs to be done. NOTE: Do not take your goods for repair prior to inspection. Do not discard or throw away these damaged goods before they have been inspected either.

Customer Service Philosophy

Our dedication to the needs of our customers has helped us keep the number of complaints we have received to a minimum. If you are unhappy about anything concerning our moving service, we would love to hear from you and see how we can rectify the problem. For further information about any of these services or if you have any questions please feel free to call us here or text/sms at (732) 412-6683

Nationwide Relocation Center

If you have any Move need, simply call our 24 hour
emergecny number.

(732) 412-6683 or Contact Us

Created by NRC